June 24, 2013

seven days, seven songs | mix 01

mix01

I wanted to mix up my music posts on the blog and start what I'm calling seven days, seven songs. It'll be a mixtape of exactly that - seven songs for each day of the week.

Up first is a mix of new and old finds. A friend of mine ( who in my opinion is a music genius ) was listening to Small Black on Spotify. So I gave them a listen, and to no surprise totally loved their music. This playlist is centered around one of their songs Free at Dawn, and features newly released albums from Pacific Air and Vampire Weekend. Happy listening!

( Listen on Spotify )

01. Free at Dawn - Small Black
02. Heavy Feet - Local Natives
03. Move -  Pacific Air
04. Ink Slinger - Brooke Waggoner
05. Miracle Mile - Cold War Kids
06. Step - Vampire Weekend
07. My Number - Foals

No comments

Post a Comment