June 12, 2013

MIXTAPE 03


Last week, I started running again. We live across the street from a huge park and have been blessed with beautiful weather so I honestly had NO excuse not to run. This playlist comprises the songs on my playlist. They keep me motivated and make me feel like I could run forever! Hope you find it equally inspiring whether you are running, designing, cleaning....anything really!

01. Trojans: Atlas Genius
02. Jump on My Shoulders: AWOLNATION
03. Get Lucky: Daft Punk, Pharrell Williams
04. Can't Hold Us: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Ray Dalton
05. Blurred Lines: Robin Thicke, T.I., Pharrell Williams
06. I Need Your Love: Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding
07. Raise Your Weapon - Madeon Remix: Deadmau5
08. Radioactive: Imagine Dragons
09. Panic Station: Muse
10. Princess of China: Coldplay ft. Rihanna
11. Lost at Sea: Zedd ft. Ryan Tedder

Spotify

*photo by me

  1. Hey Danielle, I never realised you started a new blog, but I love it, everything looks so great!

    I should start jogging again, but I am way too lazy ;) Maybe this playlist gets me going...congrats on your new adventure here!

    ReplyDelete