December 12, 2013

let's get coffee, pt. 3

I have really enjoyed getting to know you all through this little series! It seems you all enjoy it too because it has become very popular which makes me super happy. So I thought I would continue it. Here's to another round of coffee!

01. What's the #1 most played song in your iTunes?
02. What is something you learned in the last week?
03. What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
04. Do you prefer wine, beer or mixed drinks?
05. How would your friends describe you?

01. Not surprised, Daydreaming by Paramore with Figure 8 by Ellie Goulding coming in a close second. 
02.  Take each day as it comes.
03. Sadly, I can't eat ice cream often because it upsets my stomach. However when I do, it has to be pistachio. Hands down, the best. It is a nice balance of sweet and salty which is right up my alley.
04. I am a mixed drink kind of girl! I hate beer and can't seem to acquire a taste for wine. Give me a Georgia Sweet Iced Tea and I am good to go! 
05. Artistic, feisty, introverted, honest & loyal. Somehow anytime I ask a friend to describe me, feisty always makes it on the list ;) 
Now it is your turn! Feel free to answer any and all questions in the comments below. I look forward to reading your responses!!


  1. So glad you continue this, I love getting to know you (and other bloggers). Here goes:

    1. Fade and Then Return by William Fitzsimmons (not a surprise either, I checked - 32 songs of my Top 50 list are by William :D)
    2. It's impossible to travel too much.
    3. Peppermint. Although everybody tells me it's crazy to eat it everytime I get it. Coffee and cookies as well.
    4. Always wine. Give me some cheese and bread as well and I'm a happy girl.
    5. They always call me sweet, open, optimistic and calm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun. and great way to get to know you as well. joining in this time!

    01. right now it's silver bells by meaghan smith. before the holidays it was chocolate by the 1975
    02. that my oven and baking is not that intimidating
    03. rocky road - yum.
    04. wine and midori sour (my favorite cocktail drink)
    05. introverted, onion (i have many layers...), thoughtful, compassionate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like beer and wine...
    Here is my list!

    1. Death Cab For Cutie - You're a Tourist
    2. Do not underestimate.
    3. Green tea, mint chocolate, cookie 'n' dough!
    4. Bailey please haha...
    5. Sweet and quirky

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. currently Burn by Ellie Goulding <3
    2. things don't happen overnight
    3. coconut macaroon.. I know how much you'd love that ;)
    4. mixed ALL THE WAY. of course, i always love my smirnoff ice's, but tommy says that's pansy drink.
    5. intentional + quirky

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is so fun! and hey, it's nice to meet you. I love this little space, so interesting and so pretty.

    and, guess it's time to play along.

    1. rosie, by the kooks
    2. be yourself. yet, expand. it's okay to learn how to walk in heels.
    3. salted caramel gelato by talenti (!!!!)
    4. mixed! something sweet and spicy. gosh I can't like beer
    5. genuine, earthy, sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Posts like these are such a nice way to get to know your fellow bloggers!

    1. Right now its the entire Breakfast Club album, because for some crazy reason that's the only thing I synced from from computer to my iPhone.
    2. I learned that "tablescape" is a much used word that is not actually a real word.
    3. Chocolate. Or Pistachio. Or a really good Vanilla. (depends on my mood!)
    4. All, but lately it's more wine. Red wine for winter.
    5. Eclectic, a good friend, a book and Bikram yoga lover.

    I hope you'll stop by my blog and get to know me a little better as well!
    http://www.melindadiorio.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really enjoy posts like this little series :)
    1. Kelly Clarkson's Christmas album~
    2. Keeping up the good work!
    3. Chocolate from Haagan Dazs. But I really do want to try Earl Grey ice cream tho!
    4. Ehh sometimes wine depending on my mood & food. But def gotta say mixed drinks for the most part.
    5. Not a sugar-coater!
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Danielle, I love your blog. It is so clean and engaging. I also love the idea for this series! I don't know you well, but I can absolutely see why your friends would always describe you as "feisty." It's a great quality.

    1. Kissin' On You by Honeyblood
    2. Be persistent. Accept criticism. Accept encouragement.
    3. Ben and Jerry's "Everything But The" is my super indulgent favorite. Split Banana's Almond-Fig is amazing as well.
    4. I love red wine. But, I love mixed drinks. Particularly ones made with bourbon or rum.
    5. Empathetic, compassionate, introverted, silly.
    http://withloveand.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. Anything Christmasy and vintage. I've been listening to my Christmas playlist non-stop!
    2. I learned I've been saying "forge the river" instead of "ford the river" for SO MANY YEARS. In Oregon Trail I would always "forge the river" but apparently the correct word is "ford" ... oops!
    3. I'm Vegan so I eat non-dairy ice creams so that changes this a bit. I love a good coconut-based ice cream with mint up in there. I know some people think the mint is like toothpaste, but I'm all about it!
    4. I love a nice red wine best. Gluten-free beer is just honestly not as good as the beer I used to drink and I prefer my liquor straight-up with no mixin'.
    5. I don't have many superficial friends and I think my close friends would all describe me as "passionate" and "funny" but sometimes "loud." =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. #5 Couldn't be more on point :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a little late in this series but here goes!

    1. I don't have songs but my most popular station is Katie Herzig
    2. I learned how to make a candle!
    3. Hmm..... this would have to be green tea
    4. Beer all the way!
    5. My friends would describe me as a coffee snob lol!

    ReplyDelete