November 11, 2013

weekend fragments || 02

weekendfragments02 weekendfragments02 weekendfragments02 weekendfragments02 weekendfragments02 01. Scout loves her some paper bags
02. Started using my Keurig again; made a pretty decent cup
03. Paramore, on repeat always and forever
04. Newest addition to our ornament collection
05. My mom & discovered a cute little boutique in Charlottesville on Sunday; walked away with a watch and bracelet but I could have bought so much more!

How was your weekend?

  1. Your new watch and the ornament are so pretty! I need to start shopping for Christman decorations soon.
    I also really like your coffee machine: I'm currently on the hunt for one that is pretty, affordable and makes good coffee, which is actually pretty hard...

    Looks like you had a pretty great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like my Keurig. It's a little inconsistent at times which can be frustrating, but overall I like it! Hope you find one you like!

      Delete
  2. Aw that ornament is just so adorable!! I'm totally in love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that ornament! Adorable! And, YES to Paramore...always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, your kitten is adorable! Cats playing in paper bags are only the funniest/cutest things to me! Lovely snapshots from the weekend. I need to start doing this more often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always amazes me how long they can entertain themselves with just a paper bag! They are so darling! And you should definitely start taking some photos - it's a great way to look back and reminisce.

      Delete
  5. Your kitty is so cute...I have two kittens and we can't bring our grocery bags in without it being a whole production for them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have two too! Scout is pictured and we also have Henry. Our cats jump on every chance to play with paper bags :)

      Delete
  6. Cute photos dear! Loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete