October 18, 2013

quotes for keeps || 02

quotesforkeeps02
Learning that this is the best way to live life. We need to treasure the little moments just as much as the big ones. It can be very easy to overlook the simple joys. So enjoy them...every single one! 

Happy weekend, friends!! I am off to my visit some college friends this weekend! 

  1. It is so easy to miss out on the simple moments only to wish that you had them back once they are gone. Wonderful quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so much truth to this. As I get older, I am getting better + better at noticing the little things..and I truly believe it is making me happier! Thanks for sharing this awesome quote! - Court | lovecourtxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great reminder - thank you! I always think that it's the small things that bring the biggest joys!! I relish in the simple joys in life :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen. I was just enjoying some cinnamon covered apple slices and a homemade latte. Maybe I should make me one more, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree!!! Sometimes life gets crazy and we're always on the go, but it's so important to take a moment and enjoy the beauty around us. That's really living.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right! You aren't really living unless you slow down and enjoy every aspect of life!!

      Delete
  6. So true, like a great latte or the sound of the wind in the trees.

    Ali of Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete