October 29, 2013

a mix: it's about time

amix_itsabouttime

01. Young the Giant | It's About Time
02. The Killers | Shot At The Night
03. Cold War Kids | Hang Me Up to Dry
04. The Naked and Famous | Hearts Like Ours
05. Editors | The Weight
06. Ellie Goulding | Goodness Gracious
07. Kings of Leon | Wait for Me
08. Arcade Fire | Reflektor
09. The Temper Trap | Fader
10. Local Natives | Wide Eyes
11. Atlas Genius | Through The Glass

♫ Listen on Spotify

(photo)

  1. Great playlist!! I love most, if not all these bands! We have such similar taste in music :) Adding this to my playlist for today, thanks Danielle!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you like it! I love knowing people like the same stuff I do :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh know some of these and they're good :)
    Saving this for timor Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heck yes! Such a good playlist, Danielle. You have (literally) featured just about all of my favorite bands. You gotta contribute to my next Blogger's Mixtape! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again, you always manage to introduce me to new music! I've only listened to about half of these :)

    ReplyDelete